The view functionality allows you to create, save and load custom layouts of selected items of your data points in Data Explorer
Date: October 30, 2019 | Wizata platform version 3.10.6
How to create a custom view?
- In the Data Explorer, on the left select the data points that you want to visualize and investigate.
- Select the time frame of interest as indicated by the yellow rectangles in the image below.
- Go to the upper bar and select the arrow related to the Views menu.
- You can insert the name you want to assign to the view and select the corresponding project, as shown in the image below.
- Click on Save as.
- You can enable the autosave option. In this way if you modify the view it will be automatically saved.
How to access your saved views?
- The view will automatically appear in the list clicking on the Bookmark icon.