Widgets display specific information on dashboards. They are customizable and can show live data, alerts and notifications.
Date: November 7, 2019 | Wizata platform version 3.10.7
What is a widget?
Widgets display specific information on dashboards. They are customizable and can show live data, alerts and notifications. This allows you to monitor the results and improvements of global initiatives and individual projects over time, with technical and financial reporting.
What are the different types of widgets?
- KPI Calendar Heatmap
- Estimated Loss & Savings
- ROI Project
- Bullet Plot
What information can the widgets display?
- Chart: chart of processed data (such as the average value recorded between two dates, displayed in a scatterplot and/or grid view).
Please note: Scatterplot visualization works only for two sensors in a group.
- Sensor: live raw sensor output.
- Timeline: live timeline of the sensor output.
- Location: map for showing items such as plants.
- Issues: current active issues (as defined in ‘Research & Development > Cases’).
- Projects: status of different projects (as defined in ‘Research & Development > Projects’).
- KPI Calendar Heatmap: track the evolution of key performance indicators (such as a defect rate) in a visual way, with additional details on mouseover.
- Estimated Loss & Savings: track the loss and savings of all projects or all issues in an interval on a pie chart.
- ROI Project: track the loss and savings on a project basis.
- Bullet Plot: highlights ranges for a group of data points, in order to represent rules of situations to avoid or recipes of optimized operations.